September Greetings from Rabbit Run Inn
MOVE OVER FALL, SUMMER IS STILL WITH US!
Beach towels drying at Rabbit Run Inn
As we move into the early fall days, here are a few of nature’s reminders that summer is not over:
- The water is warm for swimming and the days are ideal for sunning;
- For activity, weather’s perfect for bicycling or kayaking – both great ways to experience the change of seasons;
- Harvest-time is now! Sample glorious finds – like Michigan peaches – and more when you check-in and pick up one of area guides to farm-stands and pick your owns
Heirloom Tomatoes are a seasonal treat
RABBIT RUN INN FALL SPECIALS
Through October 31, Fall weekday special
Stay 4 weekday nights, pay for 3; stay 5 pay for 4;
Beginning November 1, Fall Getaway to Rabbit Run Inn
Stay any 3 nights, pay for 2
Call today to reserve, 269-405-1050.
HALLOWEEN WEEKENDS AT RABBIT RUN INN: OCTOBER 19-21 AND 26-28
Visit Rabbit Run Inn and experience a country Halloween weekend…fun for all the family!
- Corn mazes, pick your own pumpkin patches
- Haunted Houses in Niles
- Scarecrows in Buchanan
- Apple Picking and local cider at area farms
- Ghost Train, Hesston Steam Museum (both weekends; see fall schedule)
AREA SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER EVENTS
17th Annual Harvest Festival, Lemon Creek Winery
Blues, Brews and BBQ, St. Joseph
Fernwood Autumn Air Festival, Buchanan
Brew Fest, Weko Beach, Bridgman
Fall Wine-tasting, St. Joseph
Hesston Steam Museum, site of Ghost Train Weekends
Harbor Country Harvest Days, Harbor Country
October 20-21 and October 27-28
Hesston Ghost Train (great family fun)!
Late summer reflections in Frog Pond, Rabbit Run Inn
Greetings from Rabbit Run Inn!
Linda Jo and Rodney